Stress Management and Resilience Program for COVID-19 Frontliners
Stress Management and Resilience Program for COVID-19 Frontliners and Disaster First Responders
Overcome these challenging times with a unique breathing and relaxation program
MAY 5-7, 2021 (WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY)
JUNE 9-11, 2021 (WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY)
JULY 7-9, 2021 (WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY)
IAHV Philippines is here to support you!
You have been taking care of the sick and needy in an overstrained healthcare system. You have been ensuring food supply and essential services are maintained for all. You have been keeping law and order in these insecure times. You have been providing essential resources for all Filipinos.
This unprecedented situation is likely putting immense stress on you. You may be feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, anxious, and exhausted physically and mentally.
We Commit to caring for all our frontline workers during this global pandemic.
We offer to each of you, at no cost, our internationally-recognized and evidence-based stress management techniques to keep you mentally and emotionally strong on the frontlines.
Eligible Key Workers Include:
Law, Order, & Security
Food Supply & Distribution
Practical benefits for personal well-being and resilience:
- Improved health, immunity, sleep and reduced anxiety, depression, burn-out
- Access to inner peace in the midst of chaos and conflict
Independent research from four different continents, published in more than 70 peer-reviewed articles, has shown that SKY and accompanying practices significantly:
- Reduce levels of stress (reduces cortisol – the “stress” hormone)
- Benefit the immune system
- Relieve anxiety & depression (mild, moderate & severe)
- Relieve Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms
- Enhance health, well-being, emotional regulation & peace of mind
- Affect the mind-body system at the molecular level
- Enhance brain and autonomic nervous system function (increases mental focus, calmness & recovery from stressful stimuli)